05/24/15, 04:09 AM   #1
JohnnyKing94

Safe scene Crown Store

I created a major scene with several scenes for my addon via LibMainMenu... now the problem is, like the author said, if you click from your scene to the crown store, it pops up an error, it's same if you click from te crown store to the scene. Now, probably there is a solution and the author is investigating how to prevent this UI Error. I know that the crown store is a safe scene to prevent addons from investing crowns on stuff the player doesn't want to... anyway, now i'm not speaking to the author, i address this issue to the all community authors of this forum, is there a way to prevent at least the pop up of this ui error?? I do not want to find a permanent solution, but just a work around that keeps me clicking on crown store without having the ui error, maybe i'll still have the ui error (but it would be hidden), that's what i'm trying to find out... thx in advance

From my scene to the crown store
Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:430: attempt to access a private function 'StopAllMovement' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:430: in function 'ZO_StopMovementFragment:Show'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:126: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeShown'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:170: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:291: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragmentsHelper'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:299: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:256: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:406: in function 'ZO_RemoteScene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:155: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
From the crown store to my scene
Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:522: attempt to access a private function 'EndItemPreview' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:522: in function 'ZO_ItemPreviewFragment:Hide'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:134: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeHidden'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:165: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:291: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragmentsHelper'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:299: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:256: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:406: in function 'ZO_RemoteScene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:160: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:HideScene'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:224: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:Show'
05/24/15, 06:07 AM   #2
XanDDemoX
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have a look at this thread

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Safe scene Crown Store