06/12/15, 03:40 PM   #1
TheMelonMancer
FTC: Unit frames have no color

I have just downloaded Foundry Tactical Combat and at the start I noticed that the unit frames were clear. I went into the settings and saw that they were enabled, but still had no color. I have tried resetting the add-on and looked through the settings to find a way to fix it but I have not found a way to enable to color in the frames. Everything else is fine, I just do not know how to fix this issue.
06/13/15, 04:09 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by TheMelonMancer View Post
I have just downloaded Foundry Tactical Combat and at the start I noticed that the unit frames were clear. I went into the settings and saw that they were enabled, but still had no color. I have tried resetting the add-on and looked through the settings to find a way to fix it but I have not found a way to enable to color in the frames. Everything else is fine, I just do not know how to fix this issue.
It seems that texture used in unit frames isn't displayed correctly. In most cases it is caused by invalid data stored in shader cache. In order to refresh data in cache you need to delete current cache file and let game create a new one.

- make sure that game is not running
- find and delete shader cache:
~My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/ShaderCache.cooked
- run the game

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » FTC: Unit frames have no color