|07/02/22, 03:39 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2017
Minion not working (Resolved)
EDIT: So I Archived then deleted the AddOns folder; ran ESO; quit ESO; manually installed one Addon and dependencies; ran ESO; Quit ESO; uninstalled and reinstalled Minion 32-bit. And after some time and restarts it now works. So: resolved.
Just to to summarize:
• Windows 11 Pro
• Minion is elevated (runs as administrator)
• Minion is in Firewall exceptions
• Have tried 32-bit and 64-bit versions, same issues.
• Have copied Saved Variables etc. for safety
• Was absent from the game for 6+ months; issue game up after ESO Updated to High Isle as I am trying to get back into the game
• Have followed the most excellent Troubleshooting Guide here
• When clean installing, I also manually remove the minion application folder and .minion folder
Game often starts up and displays a loading screen:
Initializing Window controls.Forever (10+ minutes). Using Task Manager to close the minion and relaunch will often display this loading screen:
Initializing Window controls.Minion XML file:
<minion>Minion log file:
INFO 2022-07-02 19:09:39,380 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.Minion:start(43): Attempting to start Minion...
Last edited by Taosin : 07/02/22 at 04:15 PM.
|ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion not working|