02/29/20, 03:31 PM   #1
AMCD12
So this addon...

Title. https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...nity.html#info

Is this addon basically an in-game zone guide? Something like completing a zone 100%?

If it is, I'd be very interested in it
03/01/20, 07:58 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is a zone leveling guide, yes. Try it if you want to know how it works, and the description is not enough for you.
03/01/20, 08:17 AM   #3
AMCD12
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
It is a zone leveling guide, yes. Try it if you want to know how it works, and the description is not enough for you.
I decided against it. ESO is built to really be explored, so I opted for Destinations instead.
03/02/20, 02:39 AM   #4
Hydra9268

Originally Posted by AMCD12 View Post
I decided against it. ESO is built to really be explored, so I opted for Destinations instead.
Hi, AMCD12. To answer your first question, this is the guide that was created and authored by Zygor Guides, who is well-known for its World of Warcraft in-game guide. On March 23, 2018, ahead of the Summerset expansion, Zygor announced they would end support for their ESO guide and release it as a free product. Since that time, I have taken it upon myself to expand the addon with more guides and try to maintain it as best I can.

The guide's purpose is to help make your time more efficient as you go through the various maps.
03/02/20, 04:36 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by AMCD12 View Post
Makes no sense! if you want to explore than use no addons. Destinations will show you all the POIs on the map even if not found yet

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » So this addon...