04/24/20, 11:28 AM   #1
LostSoul58
Unhappy Errors Galore

This morning when getting ready to log into ESO I noticed that minion had 3 update for me...sorry I'm an older dude and I cannot recall what they were..but since those updates the game has become unplayable..I get at least half a dozen errors on login and then my entire UI is useless I cannot open ANY menu for the game and that makes the game unplayable. Would some kind soul remind me what was updated so I can disable them until they are repaired. Thanks!
04/24/20, 11:44 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you update frequently, then this is what has updated in the past couple days:
04/24/20, 11:59 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Open Minion, and use the tab "Installed". Switch the dropdown box "Sort by" at the top to "Date" and you should see the newly updated ones at the top/bottom then.
This will only be "your installed" addons.
Or have a look here at esoui: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/latest.php
These are the latest updated addon. But these are "all updated addons" and not only your installed ones.

You can also try to install LibDebugLogger and DebugLogViewer.
It should "capture" the error messages for you and after that keep them in the SavedVariables file name "LibDebugLugger.lua".
You can share this file with us then so we can see what addons error, and you could inform the author then.

Edit:
Maybe it was LibGps:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments

Try to search your other addons for a subfolder "libs/LibGPS" or "Libs/LibGPS" or similar and delete those subfolders.
Could be old versions of that library.
And the updated one is not compatible with it, so it's always easier to ONLY install the libraries ONCE into your AddOns folder, just like a normal addon -> Via Minion.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/24/20 at 12:04 PM.
04/25/20, 08:40 PM   #4
Sharlikran

Do you slightly computer savvy? If so post a screen shot of your .\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns folder. Maybe some of the mods need updated and Minion just didn't suggest it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Errors Galore