Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Looking forward to it TopfliteB.
02/16/14, 02:59 AM   #42
Onen-Rui
Smile Intro

Although not savvy about modding I love them! Really glad to be here.
02/16/14, 03:06 AM   #43
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
And we're glad to have you here, Onen-Rui!
02/16/14, 05:20 AM   #44
Qayin
One more join the ranks.

Greetings all!
02/16/14, 10:42 AM   #45
ink
Hello

digging the classic vB feel of this forum
02/16/14, 12:32 PM   #46
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi hi Qayin and ink!
02/16/14, 01:18 PM   #47
JonathanDark

Hopefully contributing soon

Hey, just checking in. I'm a software developer for my day job, but I happen to love coding in my spare time (probably because I'm sick in the head...), so I'm looking forward to contributing to the ESO community with whatever MODs people might be wanting.

I had beta access in this last round, but I was too busy playing the game to realize that Zenimax was asking for UI developers to sign up, and now I missed it.

I'm hoping that they let you guys publish the API soon, and that they'll have another Beta session so I could try some things out. It's good to see that there are already some folks here contributing.
02/16/14, 01:48 PM   #48
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, JonathanDark.
02/16/14, 01:59 PM   #49
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
don't worry, I signed up ages ago and not heard anything from them yet. I'm just on their volunteer list forum. There might be a beta opportunity next weekend, if there is jump on forums go to development/developers and you should see a thread regarding volunteers.
02/16/14, 02:21 PM   #50
Myrroddin
(Troy McClure voice) Hello, my name is Myrroddin. You might remember me from such World of Warcraft AddOns as SmartRes2, LibGuildBankComm, LibBabble-DigSites, FeedTillers, and MrBigglesworthDeath.

I am a Curse/Wowace/Curseforge file moderator, and have contributed in the past to ZAM's Rift UI portal. I am in the ESO beta, but still don't know if I will convert to the game, as I barely have time for one MMO, let alone two. So, for now, I am a lurker.
02/16/14, 02:29 PM   #51
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
rofl Myrroddin, hilarious introduction.
02/16/14, 02:42 PM   #52
Myrroddin
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
rofl Myrroddin, hilarious introduction.
Thank you, thank you! I'll pop in like the gophers in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: never expected, and hardly wanted!
02/16/14, 04:26 PM   #53
Nynaeve

Originally Posted by JonathanDark View Post
I had beta access in this last round, but I was too busy playing the game to realize that Zenimax was asking for UI developers to sign up, and now I missed it.

I'm hoping that they let you guys publish the API soon, and that they'll have another Beta session so I could try some things out. It's good to see that there are already some folks here contributing.
I signed up rather late, myself. Doubt that'll make much difference, though, as people who signed up early are still saying they've heard nothing. Definitely jump into the thread this upcoming weekend (or whenever the next beta test will be.)

I got so bored last night that I wrote 5 new addons for wow. Come on, Zenimax, let me get my hands dirty!
02/16/14, 04:35 PM   #54
Necroshan
Hello folks. Looking forward to ESO.
02/16/14, 05:08 PM   #55
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hehehe, good to see you lurking around, Myrroddin.

We are too, Necroshan. Welcome to the site.
02/16/14, 09:12 PM   #56
10leej
Hi guys I'll be answering your phone calls and support tickets after launch (not with this name)

Last edited by 10leej : 02/17/14 at 09:45 AM.
02/16/14, 09:38 PM   #57
ElChristo

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi!

I'm Chris, but I mostly go by as ElChristo online. I'm 24, and hail from Glasgow, Scotland. I was working on my own fansite for ESO but decided to cut it short after esohead popped up. I'm looking forward to play ESO, and being a part of this community here. Although I can't make Mods or AddOns myself, I do enjoy using them! :P

See you all around the forums
02/16/14, 11:51 PM   #58
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Very cool 10leej!

Hi ElChristo, welcome to the site.
02/17/14, 05:51 AM   #59
ESOljl

Smile Good day

I am an American (60 yo male) who works as a high school teacher in Korea. My first entrance into MMO genre was Asheron's Call in Feb 2000 and I switched after 5 years to Vanguard, which I have played until the recent news of it going offline. I am looking forward to playing ESO and was in the last beta.

I stumbled upon ESOhead accidently, and I am glad I did. Amazing amount of work and detail for which I am grateful for all the team's effort.

I know nothing about html, code, or making add-ons, although I have used some add-ons in both AC and VG. I may need assistance from time to time, as I can be dense at times,

Thank you for letting an old fogey into a great group of people!
02/17/14, 09:47 AM   #60
10leej
Originally Posted by ESOljl View Post
I am an American (60 yo male) who works as a high school teacher in Korea. My first entrance into MMO genre was Asheron's Call in Feb 2000 and I switched after 5 years to Vanguard, which I have played until the recent news of it going offline. I am looking forward to playing ESO and was in the last beta.

I stumbled upon ESOhead accidently, and I am glad I did. Amazing amount of work and detail for which I am grateful for all the team's effort.

I know nothing about html, code, or making add-ons, although I have used some add-ons in both AC and VG. I may need assistance from time to time, as I can be dense at times,

Thank you for letting an old fogey into a great group of people!
We all start somewhere.

Last edited by 10leej : 02/17/14 at 09:53 AM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself!