06/01/19, 03:04 PM   #1
JimmyDean
Help with AutoCategory - Revised

I'm trying to put all of my enchanting runes in their own category at the bottom of my inventory. I can create the filter to select them all, but I can't figure out how to get the category to the bottom. No matter what I set the priority to it is always at the top. How can I get the "Others" category to always be at the top?
06/02/19, 05:14 PM   #2
Shadowfen
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by JimmyDean View Post
I'm trying to put all of my enchanting runes in their own category at the bottom of my inventory. I can create the filter to select them all, but I can't figure out how to get the category to the bottom. No matter what I set the priority to it is always at the top. How can I get the "Others" category to always be at the top?
"Others" will always be on the bottom unless you select "Hide ungrouped items" which will hide the category altogether. There is no way to set a priority that goes below it.
I'm not sure about your category always being at the top no matter the priority you set. It is working fine in my tests.

FYI: You have a better chance of getting a response to an addon problem if you post in the comments section of the addon itself. Addon authors may or may not check in the forum regularly, but they usually do check their own addon comments quickly.

AutoCategory-Revised: comments

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Help with AutoCategory - Revised