04/06/14, 03:10 PM   #1
Slyxx
[REQUEST] Ability to hide NPC dialogue text

Hello add-on community,

I have an immersion request. I would like to know if someone can make, if possible, and addon to hide the dialogue while talking to an NPC, not the reply options (obviously) just the text. With the text showing I find myself reading it instead of listening to the NPC tell his / her story. It is very distracting to me when the text is there. For the time being I sit and stare at the NPC and try to blur out the text with my eyes so I can pay attention but that is almost as distracting.

I looked through what is available here and at other sites and didn't find anything yet.

Thanks!

-Slyxx
04/06/14, 03:15 PM   #2
Iyanga
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, such an addon exists already, I just don't remember the name right now. So you might want to look again. I know that it exists, because I wondered why anyone would want a dialogue window without dialogue. I guess now it makes some sense for me.
04/06/14, 03:27 PM   #3
Slyxx
Iyanga,

You are right! Ak0sNoWrittenDialogue exists! Thanks for letting me know. I did search but I think I misspelled "dialogue" when I searched. Going to try this out now.

Thanks!

-Slyxx

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Ability to hide NPC dialogue text