04/07/14, 07:47 AM   #1
galexior
[Request] In-Game Notepad

I find myself desiring the ability to write general notes or ideas in a small window (almost chat window like) that will be stored or saved for later access. Mainly, I am co-founder of an RP guild, and being able to write up speeches and announcements and the like ahead of time is an invaluable ability, ready to copy and paste them into chat boxes quickly and easily. In addition, I like to make notes of people in my guild (for group and event planning purposes, as well as item sending).

Specific features I am looking for with this addon are:
  • An always open option, where I can see the stored text.
  • Copy/Paste ability directly from the window into chat, and from another application open on the computer into the addon window
  • Persistence - I dont want them to disappear when i log out or have to /reloadui
  • ability to have multiple separate notes (in the same window). Maybe like tabs or "pages".
  • Ability to drag the window to exactly where I want it, and adjust its size.
  • Perhaps the ability to have multiple note windows open at once throughout the screen.

I know I am picky, but when I want something, I generally know exactly what I want. I would like to learn how to make my own so I dont have to bother you fine people for silly things like this. I know at least 3 other RP guilds on the NA megaserver that would probably be interested in this. I may even be able to scrounge around some donations, but no promises...
04/07/14, 11:04 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] In-Game Notepad