03/03/19, 11:31 AM   #1
jycs
Issues to find a loot/bank/sell manager

Hello,

I tried several addons but there is always a big problem :

Bandit loot manager : https://www.esoui.com/downloads/file...p?id=2279#info
Good :
-configuration is very simple, perfect ergonomie, do bank + vendor, you can specify to keep only xxx potions in inventory...
Issues :
-bad equipments management : it sell complex trait, don't push equipements into bank for deconstruct... I don't understand why, it's the most important use.

Bank Manager Revived + dustman :
Good :
-do what Bandit loot manager don't do.
Bad :
-don't do what Bandit loot manager do.
-configuration is made badly in comparaison of Bandit loot manager, too complex for nothing, a lot of tabs.
-2 addons needed.

I don't know what to do or to use. I don't really want to use 3 addons just for this...
03/03/19, 04:08 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The answer is always the same:
Use multiple addons in combination or build your own one (you might get the idea about different addons VS. 1 addon for all if you start to code, maintain after each patch and keep it running... It's time consuming, very time consuming. Just use one of the hundreds of addons combined with others and you got less problems, believe me. Easier to be replaced, easier to be fixed.)

There is another addon which stocks up items at the vendor. I think the name was even stockup.
03/04/19, 08:43 AM   #3
ovinnik
Rulebased Inventory should handle just about everything, but you'll obviously need to set up your own rules for it.
03/04/19, 09:27 AM   #4
jycs
Thanks for the answers but what a pitty.

I can't use the 3 addons in the same time because BMR don't have options to turn off coins transfert -.- (wich is made badly I must say).

For RulebasedInventory, I like the principe but how you want to dev on this small text input (and it's important because you can test your code via this input, okey it's a semi detail, but just why, and why I must install FCOIS when the vanilla game already lock items => +8 libraries, rip my game) :

I can take a look on the addons code but I will need to learn it just because people sometimes look like they don't have brain. I don't know how to say it, the idea is good, there is good things on the addon, then you see they made something like sabotage, really non-sence...

Last edited by jycs : 03/04/19 at 09:44 AM.
03/04/19, 09:33 AM   #5
Wheels
RBI has very nice documentation included, it is by far my favorite inventory management addon I've found. To make writing the rules easier, try writing them in an external program and pasting them in there.
03/04/19, 10:07 AM   #6
jycs
Actualy my big problem with RBI is you need FCO this ugly addon with 8 libraries, I hate it -.-

The vanilla game already have a lock feature, why I need this convoluted addon ?
And I have to go on this menu to RE-unlock all my thousands items, or maybe use a new binded key...

Just kill me... Why RBI use this -.-

Edit : lol I fell like I discovered a secret that I didn't have to see :

Last edited by jycs : 03/04/19 at 10:24 AM.
03/04/19, 10:25 AM   #7
Kyoma
Doesn't FCO Item Saver have an option to migrate ZOS-locked items to its own locked status?
03/04/19, 10:44 AM   #8
jycs
Anyway it's ok, vanilla works fine and exit the heavy FCO addon.

I let the tip here for who need.

I have an other problem, to auto transfert items in bank I need to push a key ? xD
I don't find a way to make it automaticately, it's useless to push a key.
03/04/19, 10:58 AM   #9
Wheels
Yeah you definitely don't need FCOIS to use RBI, it certainly adds a number of options but you can certainly get by without them. RBI will also automatically execute rules for bank transfers.
03/04/19, 10:59 AM   #10
jycs
I speak with the addon author, answer fast and look rly helper and friendly.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Issues to find a loot/bank/sell manager