02/17/14, 04:11 PM   #1
DROG VOKUN

Hi guys, anyone looking for a PVP guild?

Check us out here Would love to have more theory crafters, strategists, and even battlefield commanders. Currently we are 60+ members and looking for more. We are an Ebonheart Pact guild, if interested and willing to use TS3, join us for Beta and see if you like it.
02/19/14, 04:08 PM   #2
AlleyKat

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
any Dominion?
02/19/14, 04:52 PM   #3
DROG VOKUN

I believe both angry joe and tamriel foundry are going dominion. They will be good competition if you wish to choose dominion....just know I'll be hunting you down now ;P
02/20/14, 04:50 AM   #4
fishyyy
Let me know if you found any good Dominion Guilds. I mean not only Trading not only Craftig not only PVE Guilds.

I like to be competetive when it comes to PVP but only if the Guild is well organized hierarchy.

Last beta Dominion was pretty outnumbered
02/21/14, 04:23 AM   #5
Jedric

Check out <Nerve>. We are a Hardcore PvP and Crafting Guild for the Aldmeri Dominion.

http://nervehq.com/
02/21/14, 05:30 AM   #6
ablueman
Originally Posted by DROG VOKUN View Post
Check us out here Would love to have more theory crafters, strategists, and even battlefield commanders. Currently we are 60+ members and looking for more. We are an Ebonheart Pact guild, if interested and willing to use TS3, join us for Beta and see if you like it.
Your website could do with a little work bud. I honestly don't mean this as offensive. But I was a little put off.
Images are quite pixely, and there are 1990 sparkle effects all over the place :/

Your main header could do with being made to stand out and generally the website seems a little bland and dark.

Sorry, I honestly don't mean any offence, but if someone doesn't tell you, you don't know how other people feel about your site..

Last edited by ablueman : 02/21/14 at 05:32 AM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Hi guys, anyone looking for a PVP guild?