11/24/19, 03:13 PM   #1
Devildog1968
Lightbulb The Cat Merchant (Fezez) and Banker (Ezabi)...

Does anyone have or know an add-on that allows you to hotkey Ezabi or Fezez. I have a few add-on that will link to the 3 base merchant, banker and fence which are built into the base game. I have not found one that lets be pick the less annoying (IMHO) annoying banker.

If anyone is willing to write this, I am willing to beta test for it (or for other useful addons) to help shake out any bugs...

please let me know!
11/24/19, 04:04 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd ask at the other addons first which already use the keybinds for the bankers if they can add the other banker / vendor pets as well.
No need to invent a new addon for it.
11/24/19, 09:44 PM   #3
Shadowfen
Slasher 1.8 supports keybinding for the Alfiq assistants as well as slash commands.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1887-Slasher.html
11/25/19, 10:32 PM   #4
ReallyRilee
Originally Posted by Devildog1968 View Post
Does anyone have or know an add-on that allows you to hotkey Ezabi or Fezez. I have a few add-on that will link to the 3 base merchant, banker and fence which are built into the base game. I have not found one that lets be pick the less annoying (IMHO) annoying banker.

If anyone is willing to write this, I am willing to beta test for it (or for other useful addons) to help shake out any bugs...

please let me know!

I use Personal Assistant. It has keybindings for the cat versions.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...Assistant.html
11/27/19, 01:36 AM   #5
Rhyono
Based on the comments: you have to add that to the file. You can't just install it as is and have them.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » The Cat Merchant (Fezez) and Banker (Ezabi)...