04/29/19, 08:27 PM   #1
BlackhawkVenom
I disabled the little bar under MiniMap by Fyrakin by mistake!

Does anyone know how to enable this little guy?

Ive tried completely uninstalling the add on then reinstalling. No luck. Ive uninstalled, booted the game up, logged completely in, quit, reinstalled and still nothing. Last thing I tried was uninstalling completely(Deleted the file in my Add Ons folder), redownloaded, then reinstalled. Still no dice.

Any help would be amazing!

To be clear I am talking about the options bar below the map itself. The one with the zoom in, zoom out, lock etc.
04/29/19, 11:26 PM   #2
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BlackhawkVenom View Post
Does anyone know how to enable this little guy?

Ive tried completely uninstalling the add on then reinstalling. No luck. Ive uninstalled, booted the game up, logged completely in, quit, reinstalled and still nothing. Last thing I tried was uninstalling completely(Deleted the file in my Add Ons folder), redownloaded, then reinstalled. Still no dice.

Any help would be amazing!

To be clear I am talking about the options bar below the map itself. The one with the zoom in, zoom out, lock etc.
Did you delete also the file in the Savedvariables folder ? That should reset totally the addon settings normally
04/30/19, 04:15 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Be sure to logout before deleting the SavedVariables filename of this addon or it will be automatically be rebuild after you logout!
04/30/19, 04:32 PM   #4
Gamer1986PAN
Go into Settings/Addons/MiniMap and click on Disable Menu to change it from ON to OFF.
And make sure that Auto hide Menu is also set to OFF.

04/30/19, 06:59 PM   #5
Anceane

Originally Posted by Gamer1986PAN View Post
Go into Settings/Addons/MiniMap and click on Disable Menu to change it from ON to OFF.
And make sure that Auto hide Menu is also set to OFF.

wow realised i always noticed this but never really understood which menu it was ... *Facepalm* Thanks for the info hehe (though not using this minimap anymore, its still useful to know)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » I disabled the little bar under MiniMap by Fyrakin by mistake!