04/05/19, 03:34 AM   #1
Winters-Glade
Chat box excessive spam

I believe perhaps the addon(s) Master Merchant, or AwesomeGuildStore, may have a fault in the searching of Guild Traders that results in excessive spam of a single message for every 100 items searched. The message reads: Could not get item link for ZO_TradingHouseBrowseItemsRightPaneSearchResultsContents .

I found a post on this forum from a few years ago with a similar looking message: https://cdn.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6408

Which leads me to believe it may be MM or AGS(perhaps another one).

This is a not game-breaking problem, because other than this the game seems to run just fine. Although, it is quite frustrating and annoying to have to spend literally 20+ seconds just scrolling up through all of this mess with the scroll wheel when trying to verify if I have bought a certain item when searching for motifs, furnishing designs and recipes.
04/05/19, 05:24 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This message is printed by Price Tracker. It has not been updated for the guild store changes in Wrathstone, so you should disable it.
04/05/19, 09:19 AM   #3
Winters-Glade
Yes, that seems to have fixed it. Although, now my purchases aren't being listed in chat anymore... Any ideas for that? Maybe it's just a glitch?
04/05/19, 09:49 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If the addon is disabled and THIS disabled addon was listing the purches, it is normal you won't see it anymore. Because you have disabled it
04/05/19, 09:02 PM   #5
Winters-Glade
Yes, I'm aware of that. But the prefix for the purchase was always AGS, not Price Tracker... I looked through the addon settings, Guess I can look again, but does anyone have an idea on how to fix it, or perhaps, another addon that does this? It doesn't have to been listed in chat, but listed somewhere I can keep track of them

UPDATE: I checked again now, and AGS is putting the purchases in chat again apparently it was a glitch. Thanks for the help everyone!

Last edited by Winters-Glade : 04/05/19 at 09:19 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Chat box excessive spam