Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/03/21, 09:56 PM   #1
SerLoras

Addon to Display Crouched or Uncrouched

I use a Darloc-Brae for a perma-stealth build on my Nightblade. Darloc-Brae basically works by giving you infinite magicka and stamina regen while crouching. So, for the build the work I need to make sure I am crouching whenever I am not actively attacking someone.

Unfortunately, it is really hard to see whether or not I am crouching while also using the Nightblade Cloak ability. For some stupid reason the game shows exactly the same "hidden" icon and the same character animation whether I am clocked and crouching or I am cloaked and not crouching.

Is there any addon that can tell me whether I am crouched or not? Currently the only way for me to tell is to let my Cloak fall off which often means I accidentally reveal myself if I wasn't already crouching.

I am currently using Miat's Stealth Text, and I quite like it for other things, but I don't see a way for it to indicate specifically whether I am crouched or not.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon to Display Crouched or Uncrouched