04/21/23, 01:36 PM   #1
kathyhandley
Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter

I have this add-on installed. When I try to do a Master Writ I get a message in my chat saying "Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter has saved you from accidentaly accepting a master writ! Go to the settings menu to disable this option". How about being a bit more specific on which setting you have to change! This has been driving me crazy for over a year trying to figure out how to "disable this option"!!!! So could someone please tell me how the hell to disable this?
04/21/23, 03:53 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please read the sticky thread named 'Please read BEFORE asking addon&library questions/post bugs/ask to remove your addon'.

It tells you where and how to ask that addon related question: at the addon comments
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments

Btw if I remember correctly there is a setting to prevent writs and it contains the text "prevent" so it should be pretty, easy findable in the addon settings of the addon.
04/22/23, 01:50 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod

As I said, Prevent was in the tooltip
10/20/23, 05:31 AM   #4
clehjett
Question

Hello

Can i ask for help with the mod? Recently restored from a backup all my mods and reinstalled the game on new device. So i was surpised to find that despite reinstalling from scratch, my mods were all there. At first minion was empty but after restarting, it showed all the mods updated. But for some reason the window for the lazy write craft only works for enchanting and jewel crafting but not the equipment crafting benches.

The mod is out of date but addon window shows its functioning. Just doesn't work for certain benches
10/20/23, 06:57 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Hi, plaase ask for help at the addon comments directly, and read if someone else mentioned a similar issue:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
Update all your libraries as named at the addon description page, e.g. LiblazyCrafting, too!

Check the addon settings panel of this addon if you have a way to enable/disable certain crafting professions.
Disable all other addons and test only this addon + it's needed dependencies to find out if any other addon is interfering.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter