04/19/21, 09:23 AM   #1
Osonova
Master Writs

I have Dolgubon's lazy writ crafter installed.I had a writ to craft Whitstrake's retribution Axe.I go to Shadowfen open Blacksmith station and nothing.I could see all the need items needed checked.But there is no activation.Nothing happens.I've even completed the needed item manually and still the writ does not complete.This is just out of the blue.One day writs work,now?Nothing.Checked all required Lib addons.I'm at a loss.Please.Anyone,ideas?Thank you
04/20/21, 06:41 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you check if the settings of the addon maybe got something enabled that prohibits it? Like using special styles or whatever?
04/20/21, 09:10 AM   #3
Osonova
Master Writ

Hi Baertram. Yes.I checked setting.There was a list of style stones to use.Only the main six were checked.So I checked all style stone to no avail.I did how ever find in the style list,Daggerfall Covenant was not listed in the stone style,not to mention I have plenty of Lion Fang stones.So today I'm going to try a repair.See how that works out for me.I'll have another look in addon settings to see if anything else is relevant.Thank you for your help.
04/20/21, 11:37 AM   #4
Osonova
Thank you for the help Baertram.I did a repair and found unchecking have ingredients and knowledge help to show Daggerfall Covenant.Thanks again for the help.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Writs