03/13/14, 04:48 PM   #1
Unordinary
LFG - DC - PST - Top End PVE Guild

About me:
I have been gaming since Doom 2 and Wolfenstein on the PC and regular Nintendo for consoles. Here are some of the things I feel note worthy, nothing too serious though.

Diablo 2
- One of the first 10 Paladins in the world to hit level 99
Warcraft 3
- #1 3vs3 USEast (top 5 multiple times)
-# 1 4vs4 USEast (#1 multiple times, including 48-0 record)
- #2 2vs2 USEast
- Top 20 random team multiple times
World of Warcraft
- Raided to C'Thun in AQ40 and 7 bosses down in 40man Naxx in vanilla
- 2200+ arena rating in 3vs3 arena 6 seasons in a row (season 6-11)
- One of the first level 60 Barbarians in the entire world

Raid schedule:
I am open, I am a club host so I really only work weekends for the most part. I will be streaming+gaming 8-10 hours a day. Prefer raid times to start around 4 PM PST, but this is mainly for the group. I am based in California, they are based in Louisiana.

The group:
Theres 3-4 of us depending on who decides to join. All with similar raiding experience as me as we've always been in the same guilds in each game.

What we are looking for:
A guild that will look to compete for server firsts. If not server firsts, at least not too far behind. Our guild in Vanilla WoW was top 40 US, top 80 world and #1 on our server, for pretty much almost 2 years in a row. That is fine, we dont NEED to be #1 US/World even though we would not mind it, but we do need to be in a guild that is at least looking to progress every week and compete and be near the top of the curve for raiding. PvPing is secondary because you can join 5 guilds and we can search for that else where as well.
I plan on tanking, if the tank spots are filled already I dont mind DPSing and 1-2 of them will probably heal while the rest will DPS.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » LFG - DC - PST - Top End PVE Guild