03/22/14, 04:21 PM   #1
mrmoneda

Question [Request] Mark as Junk Hotkey

On the Inventory screen we can press a hotkey to equip something instead of right-clicking and selecting Equip. Can a hotkey be added and assigned to the "mark as junk" function?
04/03/14, 02:57 PM   #2
mistermagic
Thumbs up

Agreed please someone out there make this, the right click mark as junk option is nice but a quick hotkey would be much more time efficient.
04/09/14, 12:15 PM   #3
thracx

Please! A hotkey for Mark as Junk would be very much appreciated!
04/09/14, 04:26 PM   #4
Juice805
/signed

I was just thinking this as well
04/09/14, 04:53 PM   #5
ins
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You'd probably have to do something with the inventory frames to get the mouse functionality there, as I couldn't find anything in the undocumented api information available that lets you know when the mouse is over a particular 'area'.

Alternatively there are addons that handle junk etc related stuff in the bags category on ESOUI.
04/20/14, 12:20 PM   #6
Sceles
Originally Posted by ins View Post
You'd probably have to do something with the inventory frames to get the mouse functionality there, as I couldn't find anything in the undocumented api information available that lets you know when the mouse is over a particular 'area'.

Alternatively there are addons that handle junk etc related stuff in the bags category on ESOUI.
Can addons track when right click menu is open and interact with it or the item that has been selected? I just thought that maybe this could be made togglable, i.e. "press X to activate junk on right click mode" or something like that.
04/20/14, 12:45 PM   #7
ins
When you mark something as JUNK in the Inventory, a INVENTORY_UPDATE event is triggered.
I use that to find which item is marked and add it to the marked junk list in my addon so it is saved for every session.
07/25/16, 07:21 PM   #8
Asata
*dusts off necromantic tomes*

So, uh... did anyone ever make a mod to add a hotkey for mark as junk? The only ones I can find just automatically sell preconfigured stuff when you open a vendor. All I want is a mark as junk hotkey.

edit: Someone in one of my guilds recommended this: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...eeReturns.html

It works flawlessly. Search over.

edit: Scratch that. Not flawlessly. Causes a lua error when trying to use something from inventory like a motif or recipe.

Last edited by Asata : 07/26/16 at 02:22 AM.
07/31/16, 08:18 AM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Try out "Dustman" and configure it to your needs. It will automatically put stuff to junk and I never needed to clean my inventory manually afterwards again!
08/10/16, 04:58 AM   #10
mendisabal
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Try out "Dustman"
wow , junkIt again alive !!! It is wonderful , sank you ;

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Mark as Junk Hotkey