09/28/14, 03:20 PM   #61
Thamin Trollsbane

My experience with http://grievancegaming.org/

I came from a number of games where I always ran with a trusted group of friends. We started in EQ, moved to DAoC, then WoW.......But as time went by we lost folks along the way. We couldn't raid anymore, but we had the fun of being with each other. Then one day, no one really played the same games anymore.

I answered the "Tired of Guild Shopping" post by Grievance for Elder Scrolls Online. They came from some of the same backgrounds of games I knew. Somehow, this group combined the best of both worlds: close camaraderie and end-game raiding. People were respectful, they even mandated a "No Drama" policy. I joined and haven't looked back.

I love the people here. I joined them in a Real-Life get together in which 70 of us dined at a restaurant, (panicking the host of course). Grievance plays multiple games, and you can join them in any. Youtube and Twitch broadcasts, some for charities!

I found the last guild I ever need to join. Maybe you will too!
09/28/14, 07:46 PM   #62
katkat42
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Thamin Trollsbane View Post
People were respectful, they even mandated a "No Drama" policy.
I'm part of Grievance too, and this was a really big factor for me. There's even a rule against trash-talking about other players, which I really like. It truly is an island of courtesy in an ocean of...well, the internet...
10/01/14, 09:44 AM   #63
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance is once again participating in Extra Life, a gamer charity effort in which we play for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We'll be broadcasting throughout Oct 25th. Our ESO chapter is using the 9-11pm CST time slot.

Here is Grievance's team page. Donate to a worthy cause!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=15384
10/04/14, 07:53 PM   #64
Thamin Trollsbane

A picture thread we've maintained since the NDA lifted! A beautiful game!

http://grievancegaming.org/forums/vi...?f=658&t=19165
10/06/14, 11:03 AM   #65
Thamin Trollsbane

The latest news across Grievance. ESO's chapter is one of the earlier ones in the cast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvcQ...Ljq9cutBhA66OA
10/08/14, 08:18 AM   #66
Thamin Trollsbane

A bit thanks to our Exec Officer taking a lot of folks into Cyrodiil this past weekend to collect skyshards they didn't have. He spent 5 hours out there hitting them all, and getting folks what they needed. In Grievance, you're treated like family!
10/13/14, 08:22 AM   #67
Thamin Trollsbane

A reminder that we appreciate any support of the charity event taking place Oct 25th! Grievance Gaming has a team raising funds for Extra-Life, benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Our team page is here, : http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=15384

We'll be broadcasting from midnight to midnight that Saturday on our Twitch channel. Thanks all who donate and participate in this generous event.
10/16/14, 11:52 PM   #68
Thamin Trollsbane

The latest Grievance newsletter came out. One of our members gave a shining example when asked what he loves about Grievance.

What do you like best about Grievance?

Honestly? A few things.

First, the people. Grievance members are probably some

of the best people you could surround yourself with.

Everyone I've met and talked to have always been friendly

and helpful. I can jump into any channel on TeamSpeak

right now and strike up a friendly conversation about

almost anything. I could ask for some assistance and they

would go out of their way to help anyway they could. Not

only that, but they also care. From taking up a collection

to help members who lost their home to sending a

message just to make sure you're OK after a minor

earthquake.

Secondly, the variety of games. Grievance has a presence

in almost every major current MMO and a minor

presence in most games. Wherever you decide to play

someone is there with you, even if you just pop in for the

weekend to play something different.

Third, the vastness of the Guild. How many guilds out

there not only play games but also have a game

development division. How many also have a writing

division, a community outreach group, graphic design

division and a netcast network. Heck, there's other things

that Grievance is involved with that I just can't think of off

the top of my head. Seriously, how many guilds are

working towards having their own convention? If you

want to do something, chances are you'll find help,

training or backing somewhere in the guild.

Want to find out what Grievance can mean for you? Check us out at GrievanceGaming.org
10/19/14, 09:10 AM   #69
Thamin Trollsbane

Why haven't you yet joined the last guild you'll ever need to join? It's been an exciting time for us, in-game and out. Our latest newsletter has come out, with guild leaders from the various Grievance chapters filling us in on their games. We've been planning our Real-Life get-together in June. Our Youtube channel has almost 1,000 subscribers, (I think our Twitter account already passed that!)

Most importantly, we don't tell you HOW to create your character or control any of YOUR free time. We hit endgame but it isn't mandatory for any one member. (We have a lot of casual folks and families, though we are 18 and over only).

A reminder, although we have an international membership, we are based on the NA server.
10/23/14, 09:13 AM   #70
Thamin Trollsbane

Did you know Grievance is participating in Extra-Life 2014. We have a team page and prizes. We're streaming for 24 hours starting midnight on the 25th of October. Join our stream event by watching on http://www.twitch.tv/grievance #Extralife2014

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=15384

Are you interested yet? Help Grievance raise money to support the kids of the Children's Miracle Network Hospital

Prizes include a couple of Nionya's special clay creations and if you are a Star Citizen fan, we even have a couple of ships from Spin's hanger (aka Spinward Bound) we are giving away. Here are some images to wet your appetite.

Here is the post to the Hanger ship giveaway https://forums.robertsspaceindustrie...antastic-ships

Special thanks to Nionya and Spin on your prize donations and also to our streamers.
10/28/14, 11:21 AM   #71
Thamin Trollsbane

What a wonderful group of folks we have in this guild! Our Extra-Life charity marathon doubled it's goal, raising over $4500 for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! Throughout the day, we had Twitch casts from a lot of popular games, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen, ArcheAge, Civilization 5, Rift, to name a few.

Join us at GrievanceGaming.org for the best guild you'll ever find that raids as well as values a family feel.
11/01/14, 09:51 PM   #72
Thamin Trollsbane

Look no more for a guild that combines a close, family feel with end-game raiding. Not just in ESO, but in several games and FPS. Join a multi-gaming guild that enjoys playing games across the board.
11/05/14, 11:06 PM   #73
Thamin Trollsbane

A tribute video made early this year by one of our talented members, saluting the major games Grievance expected to play in 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAUftA2F1Y
11/09/14, 03:50 PM   #74
Thamin Trollsbane

Our latest newscast! We have weekly updates from around the various chapters of Grievance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0V_...Ljq9cutBhA66OA
11/12/14, 12:08 AM   #75
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance is an international community of over 8,000 people registered on our forums. We play across several MMOs, FPS, and MOBAS. Now, our Mobile Division is up and running as well. Our shows have earned us over a thousand subscribers on both Twitch and Youtube. We host shows about games, stream them, and interview people in the gaming business.

But we all came to Grievance because it valued a family atmosphere, and cherished concepts such as Honor and Loyalty. Maybe you should check us out today. GrievanceGaming.org
11/15/14, 01:23 PM   #76
Thamin Trollsbane

It's back to Craglorn tonight for Grievance! We run it twice a week as a guild, (though smaller groups like to go back and try their hand as well).

We use a weekly raffle to keep our credits flowing into a guild trader, and have earned recognition in Cyrodiil. Check us out!
11/18/14, 09:08 AM   #77
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance gathered for a Recruit Meeting this past weekend, as we do on a monthly basis. New members got to meet and greet with older veterans. Afterward, we ran some Undaunted dailies for folks new to them.

Will you be joining us for the next one? GrievanceGaming.org
11/22/14, 04:46 PM   #78
Thamin Trollsbane

<Grievance> is not just an ESO guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, Raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs. Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org.
11/27/14, 12:12 AM   #79
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

New member praise: "Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best." "I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"
11/30/14, 01:42 PM   #80
Thamin Trollsbane

Join us twice a week for Craglorn events, as well as our Cyrodiil raids. Check out the family of Grievance! (NA server, Aldmeri Dominion).

http://grievancegaming.org/forums/do...le.php?id=1651

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)