12/03/14, 09:08 AM   #81
Thamin Trollsbane

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Grievance is the perfect home for me. It can be the perfect home for you. Check us out today.

GrievanceGaming.org
12/10/14, 12:24 AM   #82
Thamin Trollsbane

Woot! Over 1,000 followers on our Youtube channel! All those folks are checking out the many games we're interested in playing. Join us for ESO, and other fun!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming
12/14/14, 05:55 PM   #83
Thamin Trollsbane

Our latest Grievance news from around the organization!

Join Grievance not only for the great family and friendships in ESO, but also across every major MMO, FPS, and MOBA out there today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yB...Ljq9cutBhA66OA
12/18/14, 10:55 AM   #84
Thamin Trollsbane

Our newsletter is coming out soon, as well as a big end-of-the-year-in-games broadcast on our Twitch channel Sunday night. Check out our multi-game family!

http://grievancegaming.org/
12/27/14, 11:09 PM   #85
Thamin Trollsbane

Join us for the benefit of a multi-gaming guild that enforces No Drama. Uphold Honor, Family, Loyalty just as we do. Join us in-game and chat with us on our Teamspeak server, as well as check out the numerous streaming programs we host.
01/01/15, 04:33 PM   #86
Thamin Trollsbane

Inviting all to share in the numerous gaming videos we put out on YouTube! Check out our international, multi-game organization!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming/featured
01/10/15, 01:14 PM   #87
Thamin Trollsbane

Grievance not only does events on Aldmeri Dominion, we also plan to be active on the PTS. One of our other divisions were awarded for helping their end-game development on the test server. That's the kind of folks we are. And yet, we'll never tell you that you have to play a certain way or a certain class. Join the Grievance family!
01/14/15, 10:14 PM   #88
Thamin Trollsbane

Congratulations to our new Raid Leader, Bluepitbull13!

Looking forward to other players who want to join a guild that promotes Family, Honor, Loyalty! Check us out today.

Grievancegaming.org
01/18/15, 06:25 PM   #89
Thamin Trollsbane

If you want an in-depth glance into Grievance, why not cast your gaze through our Newsletters? Guild leaders discuss the big news coming to their games, members give a glance to introduce themselves to the rest of us. We discuss gaming events on the horizon. Peruse for yourself for a look inside our organization!

http://grievancegaming.org/media-rel...ce-newsletters

Family, Honor, Loyalty!
01/21/15, 09:15 AM   #90
Thamin Trollsbane

We are a mature, 18+ guild. We have a No Drama clause! Which means you can be free to pursue your own fun in the game with a friendly group, while also hitting endgame content. Grievance will be celebrating its 15th birthday this Fall.

Picture of some Cyrodiil action...

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9eb4393e.png
01/24/15, 04:22 PM   #91
Thamin Trollsbane

Hundreds of us gathered on Teamspeak last night for our big "State of Grievance" night. We've got big things planned for the future!

To give you an idea, our member Moebius once again compiled an awesome video, (great music), which showcases all the games Grievance has guilds and embassies. (Any game still in alpha/beta is an embassy). Check out this sweet video.

Remember also, apply to our site at grievancegaming.org prior to enrolling through RSI's website.

http://youtu.be/vZrPX-KZktg
01/27/15, 10:05 PM   #92
Thamin Trollsbane

Member testimonial from Aerwynn:

"One of the best things about Grievance is that it is family that spans many games. I actually joined Grievance for Wildstar, then switched to the ESO chapter. There is no drama and members put family and RL first. I’ve forged some great friendships, and I know that I’ll always be a member of the Grievance family.

In ESO, we have a great mix of players from V14s focused on trials to new members just beginning the game. The members are always willing to help each other whether it’s getting advice on a build for trials, getting crafting help from one of our master crafters, grouping together for Undaunted pledges, skyshard runs through Cyrodil, or just getting help with a public dungeon or pesky world boss.

I hope you join us."

Thanks Aerwynn!
01/29/15, 06:23 PM   #93
Talore

Grievance not only does events on Aldmeri Dominion, we also plan to be active on the PTS. One of our other divisions were awarded for helping their end-game development on the test server. That's the kind of folks we are. And yet, we'll never tell you that you have to play a certain way or a certain class. Join the Grievance family!

Grievancegaming.org
02/02/15, 06:08 PM   #94
Talore

Had the best time with my Grievance family on the PTS this weekend! This new update is going to be amazing!

Go check out GrievanceGaming.org
02/06/15, 07:35 PM   #95
Talore

We are a mature, 18+ guild. We have a No Drama clause! Which means you can be free to pursue your own fun in the game with a friendly group, while also hitting endgame content. Grievance will be celebrating its 15th birthday this Fall.
02/10/15, 05:41 PM   #96
Talore

We had such a great time last night! We ran our members through Tamriel to complete public dungeons and search out skyshards. I even found a couple of achievements in Auridon that my VR 1 never completed. Join us at GrievanceGaming.org and be part of the fun.
02/16/15, 01:15 PM   #97
Talore

So this weekend my Grievance family decided to run my VR 1 character through two VR 12 dungeons! Had a great time and many new memories to share at our real life get together. Good thing I had three VR 14 bodyguards with me! I love my guild. Come check us out at Grievancegaming.org.
02/22/15, 08:13 PM   #98
Talore

Our Grievance ESO family is getting excited for the release of the new content. Teamspeak has been buzzing with talk about it. We would love to have you join the conversation! Apply to GrievanceGaming.org
02/27/15, 11:04 PM   #99
Talore

One of our guild DPS vampires decided to tank a dungeon in cloth armor with fire breathing bosses. The amazing thing is we all lived and completed the dungeon. 0.0 We laughed the whole time and cheered when we succeeded. Go Grievance! Check us out today at GrievanceGaming.org
03/05/15, 08:18 PM   #100
Talore

The update is here as you all know and our Grievance family is busy re-learning their builds. TeamSpeak is full of discussions with helpful hints from our knowledgeable members. Our PVP focus is the AD. Feel free to check us out at GrievanceGaming.org

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Tired of Guild-Shopping? Grievance (AlDom, PVP & PVE, NA, 18+)