Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07/22/15, 04:47 PM   #1
BigMons

Lightbulb [Request] Simultaneous Bag & Bank Space Display When Using Bank

I haven't gotten any useful hits over on the official ESO forums in the addon section, so I'm going to post this here.

When I go to the bank, if I'm on the withdraw tab, it shows my bank space at the bottom. If I'm on the deposit tab, it shows my inventory space at the bottom. I would like to see BOTH inventory and bank space on either tab. No idea why that isn't a default ui feature. I can't imagine that there isn't an addon that already does this, but I've not been able to find it if there is one. Could someone add the one that's missing (depending on which tab you are on) below or beside the one that is shown onscreen, or maybe even change the display altogether? What I have in mind is instead of the text "Inventory Space 125/160", change it to icons so it will all fit easier. Have a bag icon with 125/160 and a bank icon (like the one on the map) that shows 62/120 or whatever and have them both visible at all times when using the bank.

Something that looks like this. This is a very rough representation of what I'm talking about. Text or icons would work or maybe an option to choose which you like best. Thanks!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Simultaneous Bag & Bank Space Display When Using Bank