04/27/15, 11:01 PM   #1
TribeofOne
looking for an addon that..

I am looking for an addon that plays a sound or pops up a notification on screen when my character or @name is said in ANY channel. Ive seen addons that do this for /whispers but not one for all channels.
Also would it be possible for an addon to change chat input so that typing /1 would put me in guild 1, /2 would put me in /guild 2.. etc maybe even have keybinds to swap channel inputs.
thanks

Last edited by TribeofOne : 04/27/15 at 11:50 PM.
04/28/15, 12:50 AM   #2
Minceraft

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmmm

For the /1 /2 /3 thing for guilds, check out Harven's Alliases!! It allows you to set up commands of any sort with new slash commands!! Totally recommend it!! I use it for Soooooooooooo many things!!! It even works for firing off other add-ons and programs!!! You just type /addalias 1 g1 and it will set that command to the alias of /1!!! Continue with /addalias 2 g2, etc...untill all 5 are set with new aliases!!

Last edited by Minceraft : 04/28/15 at 01:01 AM.
04/28/15, 03:28 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FCO Chat Tab Brain is able to do this any way more with your chat.
Automatically show the chat tab where a message came in.
Automatically switch the next message you send to the chat channel where the last message came in (like someone writes in guild3 and the next time you press RETURN key to start a chat you'll write at this chat tab and in/guild3.
Automatically minimize the chat.
Keybinds to switch chat tabs or to cycle them.

Sound notifications for different channels.
Sound notifications for keywords (Just write your Ccharactername, or part of your charname, or abbreviated charactername in here and you'll hear the sound).

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info6...tTabBrain.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » looking for an addon that..