Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/11/20, 12:32 PM   #1
Skweetis
Settings -> Add-ons: UI element not updating with toggle change

I have just recently started using add-ons and have been on a bit of a journey trying to get everything to work together. With a few exceptions, I have been pretty successful, but I am running into a bug that occurs across add-ons and I am trying to figure out if maybe it is a common library causing the issue.

First, I have a ton of add-ons, but most notably: BanditsUI, MiniMap by Fyrakin, several of the map add-ons (e.g. LoreBooks), Advanced Filters, etc.

When I added Research Assistant, I noticed this happening: If you go to Settings -> Addons, and then try and toggle something on and off, the behavior will toggle, but the UI will not update to show that you have toggled it. For example, if I toggle MiniMap from OFF to ON, the behavior will turn ON, but the text will still show "OFF".

I tried removing Research Assistant and its libraries, but this didn't seem to fix the issue, and since I have been adding so many Add-Ons, I am not even 100% sure that the problem started with it.

Has anyone else seen this?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Settings -> Add-ons: UI element not updating with toggle change