04/25/21, 03:31 AM   #1
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[open] Timer Text wrong + Backbar Ultimate doesn't work (PTS 100035)

Hi Dan

By creating a new addon I run into a weird behavior for Lightning Flood.
The duration in total is 10 seconds, but after activating the skill, the timer shows 2 seconds and changes the value afterward to the correct value.

https://imgur.com/wG0fxAd

I tested Endless Hail (Bow) as well, but that seems to be okay.

The seconds thing is, according to the source code, the Ultimate should have a back bar row as well, but it doesn't seem to work.
04/25/21, 05:11 AM   #2
ExoY

I think this is due to cast animation.

I have seen the same behaviour with templer shards. there is a roughly 2sek cooldown at the beginning and then the "real" cooldown starts as soon as it hits the ground.

At least in case of shards it is not a bug. For example Fancy Action Bar does kinda the same thing. The countdown start when the shard hits the ground. Only difference is, it does not display the 2 sec cooldown.

I havent played any sorc recently, but I guss it is the same thing for lightning flood.
04/25/21, 06:50 AM   #3
Scootworks

but endless hail has the same behavior, it doesn’t do damage right after pressing the button. it seems „similar“ abilities don’t behave accurate

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Bug Reports » [open] Timer Text wrong + Backbar Ultimate doesn't work (PTS 100035)