08/17/18, 03:09 PM   #1
Jhenox

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there a known/unknown outfit style tracker?

Hello. I know there are a number of motif trackers out there but is there anything that tracks known/unknown outfit styles, please? I was thinking something similar to the motif addons with checked off items and maybe a tooltip with a brief note of where it comes from such as the achievement, dungeon, battleground, crown store, etc. Thank you for your help.
08/17/18, 04:05 PM   #2
SilverWF

Originally Posted by Jhenox View Post
Hello. I know there are a number of motif trackers out there but is there anything that tracks known/unknown outfit styles, please? I was thinking something similar to the motif addons with checked off items and maybe a tooltip with a brief note of where it comes from such as the achievement, dungeon, battleground, crown store, etc. Thank you for your help.
CraftStore
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...olfhunter.html
08/17/18, 05:53 PM   #3
Jhenox

Originally Posted by SilverWF View Post
Thank you! I'll check it out!

Update: I can't seem to find non-craftable items. I mean the things like Pit Lords/Fire Drakes/Stormlords signature styles or the Fanged Worm and Horned Dragon styles. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by Jhenox : 08/17/18 at 07:12 PM.
08/17/18, 08:47 PM   #4
SlippyCheeze
Thank you! I'll check it out!

Update: I can't seem to find non-craftable items. I mean the things like Pit Lords/Fire Drakes/Stormlords signature styles or the Fanged Worm and Horned Dragon styles. Thank you for your help.
Then, so far as I know (and I looked, because I like collecting junk), other than the in-game list ZOS provide, no, there is nothing.
08/18/18, 03:43 AM   #5
VickyLyn

Just wondering what do you need it for?
08/18/18, 11:07 AM   #6
Jhenox

Thank you all for the responses. I'm a bit of a collector and it's just slow trying to search through the outfit UI to find which non-craftable pieces I still haven't collected since, other than signature (Pit Demons, Fire Drakes, and Stormlords) they are just mixed in with all the other normal motifs. I have to search for them by name since they don't have a lorebook associated with them.
08/19/18, 11:27 AM   #7
Gamer1986PAN
Thank you all for the responses. I'm a bit of a collector and it's just slow trying to search through the outfit UI to find which non-craftable pieces I still haven't collected since, other than signature (Pit Demons, Fire Drakes, and Stormlords) they are just mixed in with all the other normal motifs. I have to search for them by name since they don't have a lorebook associated with them.
the unknown are always on the end of each list. Guess it could be possible to write a addon that collects all these data and bring it to a nice list. Maybe its possible to bring it to the game-UI:

Armor Motif
Weapon Motif
Unknown Motif

I dont really need it but i guess i would load it as well...
08/19/18, 07:48 PM   #8
SilverWF

Well, yes, CraftStore has info about craftable styles only.

But, wait, how are you collecting non-craftable styles? Just by keeping associated items in the Bank? Well, can't even imagine why do you need this
08/21/18, 03:51 PM   #9
Gamer1986PAN
Originally Posted by SilverWF View Post
Well, yes, CraftStore has info about craftable styles only.

But, wait, how are you collecting non-craftable styles? Just by keeping associated items in the Bank? Well, can't even imagine why do you need this
he is talking about outfits^^
08/23/18, 01:11 PM   #10
Nova7
SAME!

Looking for something like that, exactly.

I hope an addon to track OUTFITS pages will be released, got CraftStore but it only includes the craftable pages, no "Horned Dragon" and the other Battlegrounds motifs.

Please if anyone knows a new addon for that is out, would be appreciated.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there a known/unknown outfit style tracker?