06/24/20, 12:54 AM   #1
LEVY'S
Where is Minion 4?

Hello, it appears minion hasn't been updated since 2018 at least according to the website here and I read something about a 4.0 coming out so I was wondering if anyone is still working on it or has the person who started it stopped maybe?

It could be getting updates with 3.0 just no one is posting the logs too it I guess no clue which is why i'm asking very curious is all.

Thanks!
06/24/20, 08:11 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minion 4 is under development, whenever the time of the developer(s) is given.
I'm not developing it but I know the following, and this is what was answered in all the other Minion 4 related threads and posts in this forum already before:
As this is a non-commercial, non-payed work beside the reallife job, family and other commitments it is taking time.
06/24/20, 05:56 PM   #3
LEVY'S
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Minion 4 is under development, whenever the time of the developer(s) is given.
I'm not developing it but I know the following, and this is what was answered in all the other Minion 4 related threads and posts in this forum already before:
As this is a non-commercial, non-payed work beside the reallife job, family and other commitments it is taking time.
So the last update was the 2018 one? Seems they would at least update it once a year or so imo.
06/25/20, 07:44 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why should they release an update for a software that works just because of "time"?

https://www.minion.gg/
It shows the most up2date version(s).

There are no beta or inofficial versions available afaik.
10/13/20, 05:53 AM   #5
gimmy77

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LEVY'S View Post
Hello, it appears minion hasn't been updated since 2018 at least according to the website here and I read something about a 4.0 coming out so I was wondering if anyone is still working on it or has the person who started it stopped maybe?

It could be getting updates with 3.0 just no one is posting the logs too it I guess no clue which is why i'm asking very curious is all.

Thanks!
I love this software, works very well and very simple to use. For me... i wait new release HYPE HYPE

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Where is Minion 4?