04/08/15, 09:20 AM   #1
Veiga

Any addon to change icon of the party members in map?

hi guys

there is any addon to change icons of the party members in map?
sometimes is hard to see where they are in map

thx anyway
04/08/15, 09:21 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only thing that I know is "PapaCrown" which will change the size of the group leader icon.
And if I understood Garkin's posts right there is no way to give the party members different icons. Maybe it is just possible to change their size as well.

Did you try a minimap like "Fyrakin's Minimap" already? It will show you the group members at the border of the minimap, if you eanble it, so you always see where they are loacted, with you in the middle.
04/09/15, 07:01 AM   #3
Veiga

thx for tip m8 will try that map.
04/12/15, 12:54 AM   #4
Area51
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
The only thing that I know is "PapaCrown" which will change the size of the group leader icon.
And if I understood Garkin's posts right there is no way to give the party members different icons. Maybe it is just possible to change their size as well.

Did you try a minimap like "Fyrakin's Minimap" already? It will show you the group members at the border of the minimap, if you eanble it, so you always see where they are loacted, with you in the middle.

You can't quite change the color but you can use a different texture... if you replace the line of code in "PapaCrown" with this, you'll get the ebhonheart banner above your head (red):

SetFloatingMarkerInfo(MAP_PIN_TYPE_GROUP_LEADER, 64, "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagEbonheart.dds", "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagNeutral.dds", false, false)
04/12/15, 06:23 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
But this will only change the group leader, right? Is there a way to change the texture of the other group members as well?

Like:

Lua Code:
  1. SetFloatingMarkerInfo(MAP_PIN_TYPE_GROUP_MEMBER, 64, "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagEbonheart.dds", "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagNeutral.dds", false, false)

?
04/12/15, 06:29 AM   #6
Area51
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
But this will only change the group leader, right? Is there a way to change the texture of the other group members as well?

Like:

Lua Code:
  1. SetFloatingMarkerInfo(MAP_PIN_TYPE_GROUP_MEMBER, 64, "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagEbonheart.dds", "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagNeutral.dds", false, false)

?
SetFloatingMarkerInfo(MAP_PIN_TYPE_GROUP, 64, "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagEbonheart.dds", "EsoUI/Art/MapPins/AvA_flagNeutral.dds", false, false) may work...though I've not tried.

this one might also: MAP_PIN_TYPE_PLAYER

Last edited by Area51 : 04/12/15 at 06:33 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Any addon to change icon of the party members in map?