04/23/14, 11:01 AM   #1
zireko

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ak0s X Marks the Spot, Where did this addon go?

I noticed Ak0s X Marks the Spot addon was under maps here at esoui addon list. I have the addon and it works great for me. I wanted to know if the author deleted it, is planing to continue it, or what exactly. If not, I would like to know if it would be ok if I let people see the script and everything? So this addon can be continued, re crated, and used to learn from or make new addons like it. Can someone let me know what I can do because this addon is to good to lose. It marks the spots on the map that you haven't discovered yet and has helped me find places that I didn't even know was there.
04/23/14, 11:10 AM   #2
Ak0
It was removed on my request, I have plans to remake it later so I would appreciate it if you didn't share the files anywhere. Feel free to use it for the moment tho.
04/23/14, 12:00 PM   #3
zireko

Okies, thank you Ak0 you did some great work with that mod and it has helped me a ton. Thank you for letting me know so quickly.
04/23/14, 03:22 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I still think you should have left it up, that you are much too hard on yourself, but yeah, we've already had this conversation.
05/07/14, 09:36 AM   #5
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User

Premium Member
Thumbs up

Please bring back all of Ak0s mods!

I love them and am using them!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Ak0s X Marks the Spot, Where did this addon go?