Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/08/18, 08:34 AM   #1
Cardinal05
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[rejected] Housing API - Request Governor Limit / Throttling

Hi @ZOS_ChipHilseberg !!!

I have a quick question: I have a new feature for Essential Housing Tools in mind that might be able to placate the masses that are posting daily demands for more housing item slots on the ESO Forums but I would need your help...

Would it be at all possible to increase the governor limit that is currently placed on the number of housing API requests issued per second? It appears to be in the ballpark of around 10 reqs/sec at the moment. I was wondering how much that could be increased, if possible? An increase to 20-30 reqs/sec would be awesome (and even more would be outstanding if that were in the realm of possibility).

The rationale: A change such as this would allow me to add a new feature to E.H.T. that would give users the ability to set up multiple "dimensions" within a single house, with each dimension or "floor" being an entirely different set up of furniture and layouts. The user would then be able to flip between these layouts at will with one-click, giving users the feeling of an "increased item limit." I believe that this would make the Housing system even more flexible, dynamic and enjoyable for both the many users who already love it as well as new users that may join our Housing Community and come to love Housing as much as we do. :-)

Thank you so, so much for everything you do. The Housing Community is super thankful for your help! <3
R_K
@Cardinal05

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [rejected] Housing API - Request Governor Limit / Throttling