01/01/22, 07:50 PM   #1
ChaiTyto
UI Error caused by unknown addon. Help?

I have a number of addons currently installed, including all the required libraries that they rely on, but for some reason my UI is completely broken. When entering the game I have no UI at all save for the chat, and receive the following error:

Error 1

after exiting this and trying to open any menu I get another list of errors:

Error 2 p.1
Error 2 p.2

These are the addons I currently have installed. They are all listed as out of date but most if not all have been updated recently and all of them were downloaded today.
Addons 1
Addons 2

I have already uninstalled everything and started over from scratch with a clean install of the full game, minion mod manager, and the addons themselves and am still getting this error. Would someone please help? I have no idea how to fix this.

Last edited by ChaiTyto : 01/01/22 at 07:53 PM. Reason: links broken
01/01/22, 08:04 PM   #2
Psiioniic
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ChaiTyto View Post
I have a number of addons currently installed, including all the required libraries that they rely on, but for some reason my UI is completely broken. When entering the game I have no UI at all save for the chat, and receive the following error:

Error 1
looks like CustomCompassPins ? Try disabling that one
01/02/22, 08:23 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First make sure that your addons folder where you remove/install to is the correct one! Please read here about how to detect your addons folder (the screenshot trick ingame is the easiest one to find the correct folder):
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858

After that:
Check if you got the newest version of CustomCompassPins installed. Remove the total folder live/AddOns/CustomCompassPins and download and install the newest version 1.32: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...mpassPins.html

Search ALL other addon's subfolders for any CustomCompassPins and remove them! The installed "newest" version in live/Addons directly should be enough. Maybe any ther addon uses an older version and always loads it from the addon's txt file, which often breaks code and addons then.

Last edited by Baertram : 01/02/22 at 08:25 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » UI Error caused by unknown addon. Help?