10/07/14, 10:26 AM   #1
matheus314
Question Is there a trial, demo or anything like it?

I'm not subscribed to ESO, but I'm very interested on the game, since I'm comming from TES 4 & 5, both games I loved. I'm really looking forward to it, but the feedback I'm getting from people who have already played is not the most exciting.

My question is: Is there a timed trial version, demo or any other way I can experiment the game, even for a short span of time just to see how it feels without having to spend the money to buy and subscribe to it?

Thanks in advance.
10/07/14, 11:12 AM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nothing at all

The only thing you can do before having a subsription is to download game

Generally MMO start to send demo version after ~6 months of game, come back in mid-november, they will maybe start something with 5th patch. or for Christmas for the 6th.

PS: You can find on any good cd-key seller the game + 1 month for ~20-25$.
10/07/14, 11:23 AM   #3
matheus314
Thank you very much. I shall wait until christmas, then choose between my avaliable options.
11/04/14, 08:28 PM   #4
SnowmanDK

I actually suggested the possibility for people to try out the game just for a few days before buying on the official game forums.
I think it would be a good way to get new players onboard.
I got hailed down with reasons as to why no trial should be available.
If current players are worried about gold spammers etc. then limit the trial players to the PTS server.
11/04/14, 09:21 PM   #5
Ayantir

Trial version of ESO have been (un)confirmed but already implemented in game with some API functions. So it should be here for 6th update, near Christmas.
This update should be a huge one with huge skill revamp, Provisioner revamp, Justice system and Imperial City. More info November 7th with a livechat with devs. Look at Reddit & your fansites

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Is there a trial, demo or anything like it?