12/18/18, 02:22 PM   #1
wambo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PlayerProgressBar error

I started getting these regularly, sometimes on login (or reloadui to change addons) sometimes after arriving somewhere (not only by port also by horse/foot)

Do I understand this right, that it is not caused by an addon?

Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:GetCurrentInfo'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:940: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:Bar_OnMouseEnter'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:972: in function 'ZO_PlayerProgressBar_OnMouseEnter'
ZO_PlayerProgressBar_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'
12/18/18, 02:50 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

I moved it to a different thread since the bug in the other one is already fixed and this seems unrelated.
Have you tried to turn off all addons? Does it still happen then?
12/18/18, 03:01 PM   #3
votan

Originally Posted by wambo View Post
I started getting these regularly, sometimes on login (or reloadui to change addons) sometimes after arriving somewhere (not only by port also by horse/foot)

Do I understand this right, that it is not caused by an addon?

Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:GetCurrentInfo'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:940: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:Bar_OnMouseEnter'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:972: in function 'ZO_PlayerProgressBar_OnMouseEnter'
ZO_PlayerProgressBar_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'
Where is your progressbar and where did you left your mouse pointer when it happend?
12/18/18, 05:19 PM   #4
wambo
I cant remember ever moving my progress bar.
So still upper left corner.

Cant really say whether I moved my mouse pointer. This time it popped up after I ported to Kynesgrove for the new life dailies, and I think it popped up when I was close to the pavillon.

-> I just got the error again, by only going into cursor mode and moving it to where the progress bar usually is (wasnt visible at this time)

With no addons enabled, I couldnt recreate it.But I also couldnt recreate it with different sets of addons enabled....
So I probably have to gain some XP to recreate it? Or maybe a relog... noot sure.
12/19/18, 07:05 AM   #5
votan

Originally Posted by wambo View Post
I cant remember ever moving my progress bar.
So still upper left corner.

Cant really say whether I moved my mouse pointer. This time it popped up after I ported to Kynesgrove for the new life dailies, and I think it popped up when I was close to the pavillon.

-> I just got the error again, by only going into cursor mode and moving it to where the progress bar usually is (wasnt visible at this time)

With no addons enabled, I couldnt recreate it.But I also couldnt recreate it with different sets of addons enabled....
So I probably have to gain some XP to recreate it? Or maybe a relog... not sure.
Last time it had to do with closing the scene (e.g. crafting station) while XP gain animation is running.

This should be fixed, but maybe there is a left-over.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » PlayerProgressBar error