06/08/20, 05:12 AM   #1
Myrthian
[Search]Showing force lock percentage + using it outside of the pick lock window

I though I had an addon at one point which showed the force lock percentage + the ability to immediately use it just by hovering over a chest.

Either I'm mistaken or I just can't find the addon.
06/08/20, 06:34 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Showing the percentage at the chest hoover would be possible I guess, but unlocking it without actually starting the lockpick process normally via the use skill couldn't work afaik.
But I do not know any addon showing this, only shown as you press the use keybind to start the lockpick Ing. Well, it's one key you already got bound so shouldn't be a big deal just pressing it and then pressing the force keybind directly after Imo
06/08/20, 07:37 AM   #3
Myrthian
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Showing the percentage at the chest hoover would be possible I guess, but unlocking it without actually starting the lockpick process normally via the use skill couldn't work afaik.
But I do not know any addon showing this, only shown as you press the use keybind to start the lockpick Ing. Well, it's one key you already got bound so shouldn't be a big deal just pressing it and then pressing the force keybind directly after Imo
I know it's just 2 key strokes, 1 for using the chest and 1 for forcing the lock, but I was quite certain that I had used such an addon before, maybe not necessarily with the immediate force lock functionality, but with the "show force lock percentage" one.

Guess I was wrong about there ever being such an addon.
06/08/20, 01:36 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check the Ui changing addons like Aui, bandit Ui, Azura or others. Maybe one of these had it. If not I can have a look if it is possible (in the future) and add it to FcoLockpicker then.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Search]Showing force lock percentage + using it outside of the pick lock window