10/26/14, 01:15 AM   #1
hughzaa9
Transferring addons

I just got ESO and minion on my new computer, and I'm hoping to sync my addons from my old computer to my new one.
Even though I've logged into Minion with the same account, I haven't managed to find any ''sync from account'' kind of options, is there something im missing? Or do i just have to manually find everything again from scratch.
10/26/14, 07:25 AM   #2
zireko

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hughzaa9 View Post
I just got ESO and minion on my new computer, and I'm hoping to sync my addons from my old computer to my new one.
Even though I've logged into Minion with the same account, I haven't managed to find any ''sync from account'' kind of options, is there something im missing? Or do i just have to manually find everything again from scratch.

I don't believe there is any sync in minion. However if you want to save yourself sometime you might try this. If you have a flash drive (you can find these at local electronics stores for around a few bucks if you don't have one) and if you can get to your old computer you can go to your documents then eso folder then click on live and click on addons. Copy all the files there to your flash drive then just pop the flash drive into your new computer and copy your addons to the same place under documents. I hope this helps and the sync idea sounds like a good suggestion for minion.
10/26/14, 07:31 AM   #3
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zireko View Post
I don't believe there is any sync in minion. However if you want to save yourself sometime you might try this. If you have a flash drive (you can find these at local electronics stores for around a few bucks if you don't have one) and if you can get to your old computer you can go to your documents then eso folder then click on live and click on addons. Copy all the files there to your flash drive then just pop the flash drive into your new computer and copy your addons to the same place under documents. I hope this helps and the sync idea sounds like a good suggestion for minion.
You might want to copy SavedVariables folder too, so you won't need to set up all the addons again.
10/26/14, 02:12 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sync is coming, just not in yet.
10/26/14, 08:41 PM   #5
hughzaa9
Ok thanks for the tips guys, I'll transfer with a USB
10/26/14, 09:28 PM   #6
hughzaa9
Hmm, I've encountered a weird issue now.

I transferred all the updated addons to my new computer in the appropriate folder (and yes I've checked that Minion is pathing there correctly), and yet Minion cannot see the addons
The addons are working in game, but just dont appear in my Minion library.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Transferring addons