06/08/18, 02:24 PM   #1
Marazota
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Autoaccept daily rewards

is this possible by addons?
06/10/18, 10:41 PM   #2
SDPhantom

I'm testing some code right now, but I need another day to pass since I already claimed my reward for today. Right now, I have it checking on login, but I also have EVENT_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARDS_UPDATED and EVENT_NEW_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARD_AVAILABLE registered. I don't know what conditions cause them to fire exactly, I'm only guessing from the names of the events at this time. I may register EVENT_DAILY_LOGIN_MONTH_CHANGED as well just to be sure the month rollover is covered too.
06/14/18, 03:56 AM   #3
Marazota
Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
I'm testing some code right now, but I need another day to pass since I already claimed my reward for today. Right now, I have it checking on login, but I also have EVENT_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARDS_UPDATED and EVENT_NEW_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARD_AVAILABLE registered. I don't know what conditions cause them to fire exactly, I'm only guessing from the names of the events at this time. I may register EVENT_DAILY_LOGIN_MONTH_CHANGED as well just to be sure the month rollover is covered too.
ok lmk if you need testers
06/14/18, 01:29 PM   #4
SDPhantom

I've had mixed results so far. The first day, EVENT_NEW_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARD_AVAILABLE failed to fire, then the next two did. I hooked EVENT_MAIL_NUM_UNREAD_CHANGED as backup since it always seems to send a notification... until I implemented it and the other event started working.

I still need to work out the timing for the on login scan. It runs into an issue where it sees a reward available, but the system errors saying there isn't one when running off EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED. That needs a little more attention. I put in more debug code to see if it's either running too early or trying to claim multiple times before the UI has a chance to update.
06/15/18, 06:20 PM   #5
SDPhantom

Seems like EVENT_DAILY_LOGIN_REWARDS_UPDATED is firing right before EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED, which is causing it to claim twice on login, but it is working. For some reason, the first event wasn't being shown by my debug code.
06/15/18, 06:40 PM   #6
SDPhantom

I think it's done for now. Uploaded it as Auto Daily Rewards.

Edit: Oops. An error in the manifest was marking the addon as out-of-date. This has been fixed now.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 06/15/18 at 07:07 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Autoaccept daily rewards