01/08/23, 01:24 PM   #1
fantastixs
Does anyone recognise the addons in this screenshot?

Hi, I haven't played since 2020 and my addons are gone. I thought the map was voltan's minimap but I've installed it and can't get the location text to go on the bottom instead of the top.

2020:

2022:

Thanks
01/08/23, 03:00 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is Votans Minimap and you simply need to press ESC and navigate to "settings" -> "addon settings" -> Minimap -> Titel position (dropdown box) -> Bottom

Attention: If you have not installed "Harvens Addon Settings to LibAddonMenu adapter" (Harvens AS to LAM adapter) you will find the settings menu below the normal addon settings, in an extra menu entry (ESC -> Settings -> at the bottom there should be "addon settings" (LibAddonMenu) and "Addon settings" (Harvens Addon settings) then).

About the addon at the bottom right: I don't know that one but you can try this one as a replacement:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...tiToolbar.html

Else use the addon search and search for "bar" to show all sort of bar addons which combine similar UI parts.
Maybe you will find it via their screenshots, but who knows if it still works or not.

Last edited by Baertram : 01/08/23 at 03:04 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Does anyone recognise the addons in this screenshot?