01/17/24, 11:28 AM   #1
november1983
Request for visual stock changes

Hi,

I'm in a big trading guild since a few weeks and I have issues keeping up with the fast changes of the amount of certain materials. I did a search and could not find anything like it.

I need an addon that shows me daily and weekly changes of selected mats. Best if I could select those myself. And it would be great if the addon would display entries and exits of those as a graph or as points for every event. Much like MM does just for the own inventory/craftbag. Much prefered is an average line to see if the overall tendency of stocks is stabil over the duration of the time period. Or if the stock increases or decreases.

I'm deeply sorry if this sounds very demanding. I just wanted to be a precise as possible. Since I have no idea about lua scripts I hope this is doable.
01/17/24, 03:04 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And what changes where should be tracked?
In the guild store? Not possible afaik.

In the guild bank would be the only way one could track, but that does not help you.
01/17/24, 04:14 PM   #3
november1983
It's about the crafting bag/inventory of the addon user. I currently use multiple accounts to craft and I lack a bit of oversight. It's more of an ... accounting addon. It just needs to show the change of mat amount. It doesn't need to consider a trader or anything.

As I said I have no idea if that works. Could be the reason why I did not find an addon like this.

Edit: Let's say I have 50 Chromium platings and upgrade something and 5 minutes later i get 12 from another source then the addon should show me that in a graph. in a specific time period.

Maybe the example makes it a bit easier.

Last edited by november1983 : 01/17/24 at 04:53 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request for visual stock changes