05/03/15, 12:18 AM   #1
Werewolf Finds Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Anyone running a trial soon?

I'd really appreciate it if you could do the following on the trial.

Code:
/script ZO_GroupReviveCounter:SetHidden(true)
And let me know if that hides the Soul Reservoir.

If it doesn't, could you mouse over the Soul Reservoir and try this?

Code:
/script d(moc():GetName())
If you get anything other than GuiRoot, could you report back with it? Thanks.

I would do this, I'm just not at a part of the game where I can do this content. I play ESO slowly as I have a nervous condition and playing games too long can make me agitated.
05/03/15, 06:31 AM   #2
merlight
There's a on/off/auto setting (UI_SETTING_SHOW_RAID_LIVES), under Settings->Interface I think. I don't run trials so was wondering what it does. If that's it, it affects ZO_HUDRaidLifeDisplay control. But it's visibility is controlled by a RaidLifeDisplay object (ingame/death/raidlifedisplay.lua), you probably won't be able to force hidden state without changing the setting (or intercepting attempts to show it).
05/03/15, 06:50 AM   #3
Werewolf Finds Dragon
Thanks so much!

Its RefreshMode() is thankfully only called on initialise and on it being changed in the options. So some load/pop events should handle that. Shouldn't be a big problem. I really appreciate the help! It's nice to get this done, I've had it hanging over my head as something to do for quite some time now.

Edit: If it was a fragment I'd worry about the Main Menu (escape key), as fragments can be real butts in regards to that, but it doesn't seem to be. Seems much simpler. Thank goodness.

Last edited by Werewolf Finds Dragon : 05/03/15 at 06:53 AM.
05/04/15, 12:00 AM   #4
Sasky
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
There's a on/off/auto setting (UI_SETTING_SHOW_RAID_LIVES), under Settings->Interface I think. I don't run trials so was wondering what it does. If that's it, it affects ZO_HUDRaidLifeDisplay control. But it's visibility is controlled by a RaidLifeDisplay object (ingame/death/raidlifedisplay.lua), you probably won't be able to force hidden state without changing the setting (or intercepting attempts to show it).
On: Always show the 'soul resevoir' or remaining resses/lives
Auto: Hide the number of remaining lives except when it's "important" like someone resses.
Off: Don't show it at all (I guess)

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Anyone running a trial soon?