05/16/21, 05:31 PM   #1
Jhenox

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation Retired from ESO. Need someone to take over.

I've retired from ESO and I was hoping some people could take over DarkUI, PointsofColor, and ConspicuousQuestMarkers. These are used by a lot of people (DarkUI especially) and it would be a shame to let the addons die. DarkUI overrides the default user interface, PointsofColor overrides the default map icons, and ConspicuousQuestMarkers overrides the in-world and compass quest icons and sizes. The basic principle for all of these is a matter of using EsoExtractData to extract all of the art assets in ESO, viewing and finding the ones you want to change, editing them (I use Gimp with the DDS plugin), then using the RedirectTexture function to get ESO to use your image rather than the default one. This is just about all they do. I am an amateur scripter/programmer at best and I have nothing more than self taught graphical editing skills so I am sure there are many people who have a lot more skills that could really do some amazing things with these. Please send a private message if you are interested. Thank you.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Retired from ESO. Need someone to take over.