09/16/21, 07:44 PM   #1
sigourneyanderson
I have an issue where the skyshard icons and are not displaying

Hi everyone,

I have an issue where the skyshard icons and are not displaying. I can hover over a wayshrine or delve that i haven't completed and the textbox that displays will tell me the number skyshard that is there; however, i can't get it to show on the mini-map. I am listing my OS and relative information. Any help is appreciated.

Linux pop os.
09/17/21, 01:25 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hello,

are you referring to any addon you use which shows the skyshards? Please name the addon name then in your post.
But if it is related to any addon like Skyshards or Map Pins, also please read the sticky posts before you post:

Please read BEFORE asking addon questions/post bugs/if you want to remove your addon

In there it is described how to handle specific addon related questions via their comments section where others may have the same problem and already provided a fix. Also the desciption of the addons themselves often helps with troubleshooting by providing things to resolve missing icons etc.

I also remember someone esel having trouble with not shown skyshards icons and linux, so pelase use the forum search and search for "skyshard linux", maybe it helps. Have done this for you once:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthr...skyshard+linux
09/17/21, 08:43 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sigourneyanderson View Post
Hi everyone,

I have an issue where the skyshard icons and are not displaying. I can hover over a wayshrine or delve that i haven't completed and the textbox that displays will tell me the number skyshard that is there; however, i can't get it to show on the mini-map. I am listing my OS and relative information. Any help is appreciated.

Linux pop os.
I only support windows. However, make sure you do not have a parent folder.

Correct

/blah/blah/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons/Skyshards

Incorrect

/blah/blah/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons/Skyshards_v123/Skyshards

The game will not be able to deal with the parent folder

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » I have an issue where the skyshard icons and are not displaying