12/23/21, 09:57 AM   #21
Vahrokh
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
But it does for me and as you can see at my 3rd screnshot above there are new/updated jar files in the lib folder and the io file is still there,

Did you check the lib folder after the update? Seems the update is removing the jar files then for you somehow.
Maybe any antivirus tool is blocking the extraction of the update as it will be downloaded to your windows temp folder (or similar).

Backup the files before the update, do the update and paste the backuped files into the folder but do not overwrite exisitng ones as this would replace the new jar files of log4j with the old security troubling one again.

Here is the Minion 3.0.9 libs folder with all jar files: Minion 3.0.9 32bit jar lib files
I have noticed this very weird thing. When Minion 3.0.5 asks me if I want to upgrade, I do it.
It installs another minion in a *subdirector* of itself!

Right now I have a:

E:\Program Files (x86)\Minion\ folder and a new
E:\Program Files (x86)\Minion\Minion\ folder.

I could not choose which folder to put the upgrade in, so it's Minion doing this by itself.

I manually picked the weird sub-folder and merged the various subdirectories into the proper ones. Now it works and shows "3.0.9".

Last edited by Vahrokh : 12/23/21 at 09:59 AM.
12/23/21, 10:47 AM   #22
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It has not done that for me, very weird. It always was Minion/app/lib and no other Minion subfolder in Minion.
But good you found out now and it works again for you! Merry christmas

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion not loading add-ons