04/29/22, 09:32 AM   #1
rs56369
Help with /Script UseCollectible for BanditsUI

Hello, I am trying to find the correct /script UseCollectible(####) command to summon the newest assistant Giladith the Ragpicker. Just need the 4 digit code to plug into my custom bar on BanditsUI. Cant seem to find it online like I did for the other new assistant Ghrashorog Master-at-arms /script UseCollectible(9745).

Any help finding this info would be much appreciated.
04/29/22, 12:32 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Install and activate merTorchbug (addon for development help, inspection of variables ingame).

Open your collections, open the line of the stuff you want to inspect e.g. the companion or Giladil.
Move your mouse above the entry:

Type into chat: /tbm
or /tbug mouse
or use the keybind for it

At the inspection window click on the table: ... right if "__index" to see the data of the stuff underneath:

A new tab with the inspection values of that table opens, where you can see the data or dateEntry table:

Click on tha table of the dataEntry to see it contents.
Click on data there, then on dataSource and then you will see the source data of that entry at the UI:

At collectibleId you will find the number. Works for many collectibles that way.

05/01/22, 09:27 PM   #3
Shadowfen
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by rs56369 View Post
Hello, I am trying to find the correct /script UseCollectible(####) command to summon the newest assistant Giladith the Ragpicker. Just need the 4 digit code to plug into my custom bar on BanditsUI. Cant seem to find it online like I did for the other new assistant Ghrashorog Master-at-arms /script UseCollectible(9745).

Any help finding this info would be much appreciated.
Another option would be to install the Slasher addon and use the slash commands that it provides:

/getassistant
/getcollectible
/getmemento

These commands will list in the chat window the items that it finds.
Alternatively, you could look at the Slasher source file: Slasher_Global.lua which has a list
in it (SL.assts) defining all of the currently supported assistants.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Help with /Script UseCollectible for BanditsUI