08/27/23, 04:14 AM   #1
AlbertVonMoosseedorf
MM doesn't load sales after July 11, 2023

I'm at a loss, after the last update the database was reinitialized. After that, all sales younger than 47 days (calculated back to July 11, 2023) were not loaded. I repeated this twice, same result. I checked with guildmates, no problems. I deleted MM and LibHistoire with all SavedVariables, rescanned, found no sales. There is nothing in the guild filter, I always run the rescan from the respective guild trade window. Before the reinitialization a few days ago, I had all guild sales up to date. I followed your instructions and have uploaded the logfile.
08/27/23, 10:16 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by AlbertVonMoosseedorf View Post
I deleted MM and LibHistoire with all SavedVariables, rescanned, found no sales.
So with any of the updates there was never any troubleshooting step that said delete files especially LibHistoire.lua from SavedVariables.

So if deleted does not mean you deleted files located in SavedVariables from your hard drive, then that's just something with the translation.

Refreshing and LibHistoire

LibHistoire does not require you to constantly do a 10 day scan of sales. It can keep track of sales when you go to link them so you only have to obtain what you need from the server. However, the first thing you should do is make sure you have updated your sales data so you don't have any missing data or gaps in your data.

Then you would use the button provided to Refresh, not Reset sales data. You only Reset when there is sales data corruption or a notification to do so. After you click the Refresh button and all the sales are loaded from LibHistoire then that is when it gets a little specific as to what should happen.

If you have set in LibGuildStore to retain 90 days of sales but you only have 47 days of sales then MM will only receive 47 days of sales from LibHistoire. To verify the oldest sale look at the tooltip shown where in the documentation.

https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...nt.html#Linked

So what I feel you will find is that your oldest in LibHistoire is only from 47 days ago. The server only keeps 10 days but you have 47 days in your LibHistoire cache. Because the server has only 10 days then when you Refresh LibHistoire you are getting all the sales it has in the cache.

Refreshing more data

You can only import more days of sales if you choose when you have more days of sales in the LibHistoire cache. For example I have three different backups because the file gets rather large and it helps to backup and reset it from time to time. Although you have to be really careful you backup the file (copy it to another location) and don't accidentally delete it. If you want more sales you can import up to a year of sales.

I will warn you though. Importing a year of sales could take several hours depending on the amount of data you have to import. It may say 365 minutes or 456 minutes at the start and then as it continues to estimate the time remaining that could drop. However, 365 days of sales will still take a long time. It may not take too long if you only have a certain amount of sales in multiple backup files for LibHistoire. Remember to be really careful how you do it though so you can restore your current file when you are finished.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/27/23 at 11:58 AM.
08/27/23, 10:33 AM   #3
Sharlikran

I will be updating the docs a bit more today with the new notification about the duplicate indexes.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/27/23 at 11:44 AM.
08/27/23, 10:45 AM   #4
Sharlikran

I followed your instructions and have uploaded the logfile.
When you do that then you have to provide the link by clicking the Upload button and then copy paste the link.
08/27/23, 11:26 AM   #5
Sharlikran

There is nothing in the guild filter, I always run the rescan from the respective guild trade window. Before the reinitialization a few days ago, I had all guild sales up to date. I followed your instructions and have uploaded the logfile.
To be more specific about the situation. Nothing that Master Merchant does alters or resets the LibHistoire cache. I wouldn't think you had deleted the LibHistoire cache because you have 47 days of data. Do you have an older backup of LibHistoire.lua from SavedVariables? Remember to be extremely careful at this point so you don't loose your current LibHistoire file. You can make folders on the desktop and name them things like backup_2023_8_27 or whatever and put files in that.

https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...GuildStoreData

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » MM doesn't load sales after July 11, 2023