03/11/24, 08:44 AM   #1
jahwyat
Problem with Tamriel trade center .lua

I've been using TTC for a while, but today I logged in with an error message. I've reinstalled both TTC and its dependencies twice now, deleted and reinstalled the lua files, relaunched a couple of times just to see if it was a random error. But it keeps coming back and I can't get any pricing for any items, also the client is not logging new listings like it usually does.

It's not allowing me to paste pictures in so:
https://imgur.com/CSDggGy

that is a link to the picture, detailing the error message I'm getting.
Any ideas or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read!
03/11/24, 08:59 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please read the rules before posting... (repeating myself the 100000 time here)

Summary so you do not need to read all (but plase do so to elp us and yourself next time): Posting addon related bugs goes to the addon comments, and not the general help forums please.
Thank you

And:

Today is patch day, so please wait for the addon devs to find time to update addons too.
It's a good advice to disable addons at pacth day, and the following 2-3 days unless you did see they already GOT updates at patchday, where changelog says it's compatible with current API version.

Else: Just wait.

Relating to your screenshot:

Seems to be related to the guild history changes (see this thread: ) so the addon dev neesd to change the addon to make it compatible again:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10724

Last edited by Baertram : 03/11/24 at 09:03 AM.
03/11/24, 09:01 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are already multiple posts and only the author can update the mod. People reading this forum with the means to make changes won't be able to provide a fix for this or any other mods.
03/11/24, 09:16 AM   #4
jahwyat
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Please read the rules before posting... (repeating myself the 100000 time here)

Summary so you do not need to read all (but plase do so to elp us and yourself next time): Posting addon related bugs goes to the addon comments, and not the general help forums please.
Thank you

And:

Today is patch day, so please wait for the addon devs to find time to update addons too.
It's a good advice to disable addons at pacth day, and the following 2-3 days unless you did see they already GOT updates at patchday, where changelog says it's compatible with current API version.

Else: Just wait.

Relating to your screenshot:

Seems to be related to the guild history changes (see this thread: ) so the addon dev neesd to change the addon to make it compatible again:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10724

Okay, sorry I wont do this again, this was my first post. Thank you for the information!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with Tamriel trade center .lua