Quantcast Stratejacket_360UI - ESOUI
05/18/14, 07:37 PM   #1
Tierney11290

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stratejacket_360UI

Recently overhauled for a better experience, Stratejacket360UI optimizes the UI and provides a controller profile for Pinnacle to allow use of an Xbox 360 controller. Some notable features are Rumble on Jump, Sprint, and Dodge as well the ability to Walk/Run with the Left Thumb Stick (removed to better optimize feature). Below are several images to see what the addon is like.

In-Game UI

Controller Mapping

There are several upcoming features such as Xbox 360 Controller button icons for the abilities as well as easier installation for users. This is my first addon so bear with me! Also, a big thanks to @awesomebilly for allowing me to utilize his code and alter it for this addon. I spent weeks trying to figure out how to get the action buttons to stay in place when opening a menu/reloading the UI. He was able to figure it out and was kind enough to let me use it!
05/18/14, 08:01 PM   #2
awesomebilly
Congrats! Maybe I should check it out I'm not sure how to connect the remote to PC though.
05/18/14, 08:17 PM   #3
Tierney11290

Originally Posted by awesomebilly View Post
Congrats! Maybe I should check it out I'm not sure how to connect the remote to PC though.
Speak of the devil! Unfortunately, you will need the adapter to use the wireless controller for PC, but you can use a wired controller as well.

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » Stratejacket_360UI