Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/14/20, 04:38 PM   #1
Mr.Envy

Harvest Map not working anymore

Hi guys. I have a problem with Harvest Map, about a week ago it stopped working for some reason. All of a sudden all my saved harvest pins disappeared. So i went to Map - Filters to check if i had them unticked but the Harvest Map filters are not in the list. So after that I went in my addons list to see if the addon and all of it's areas are active, they are. So I went in the addons' settings, all settings are as they should. Tried reseting them to default, problem persists. One thing i noticed while changing settings here and there is that under 3D PIN SETTINGS if i try to set "Enable 3D pins" to OFF, it doesn't do it, even if i spam the left mouse click, the setting remains set to ON, maybe it has something to do with this, i have no idea... I also tried to open the Harvest Map Menu, tried both via the pin icon wich should be available in any of the game's menu's (Inventory, Mail etc.) but it isn't, and also tried to bind a key in Controls - Addons to open the specified menu, but with no luck. I also tried to reinstall the addon, even with deleting the saved variables, and i still can't see any harvest pins, or even save new ones. I also contacted the addons' author, but got no reply so far. I will post the Debug Information below, and in it also appears all of my addons, wich are plenty (Sorry). Any help would be much appreciated... Hope we'll be able to fix my problem since farming for mats is something I like and I can't do properly rn...

Harvest Map Debug Information:
Warning: Spoiler

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Harvest Map not working anymore