03/17/14, 07:18 AM   #1
ToxicCosmos

Skill Calculator Suggestions

I love that you guys added a second hotbar and the option to display weapon choices.

I had a few other ideas, at least, things I'd personally love to see when working on a build:
  • It would be great to have a place where we can choose which armor types and how many of each our character will be using.
  • I'd also love to be able to choose a mundus stone and set my attribute points.
  • It would also be wonderful to see a section with all the bonuses we get from the passives (and maybe mundus stone) we've chosen. Example: "Magicka regen: 20% (passives with this bonus)"
  • I'd also love to see two more hotbars; the first set for PVE, the second for PVP.
  • And this seems very unlikely, but is something I've wanted: I'd love to plan what kind of enchantments I want to put on my armor pieces. It seems handy to me since, for example, I plan for my main character to wear 5 pieces of medium armor and 2 pieces heavy; and several pieces will be enchanted for magicka regen/max, while others for health with some draining abilities on my weapons.
  • To go with the above ^ I suppose being able to assign a trait would also be useful.
I know some of these are probably unlikely/too much. I just thought I'd throw them out there.

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Skill Calculator Suggestions