08/10/14, 11:35 PM   #1
katkat42
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[implemented] GetTradingHouseSearchResultLink()

I would like to be able to get link info about items being listed in trading house search results. As it stands, we only have access to the item's (already-localized) name and icon.

08/11/14, 07:16 AM   #2
merlight
Try GetTradingHouseSearchResultItemLink(slotIndex, linkStyle). I scanned through the code and think slotIndex == index on the current page (1 through numItemsOnPage from EVENT_TRADING_HOUSE_SEARCH_RESULTS_RECEIVED). But I'm a bit too lazy to test myself, sorry

Last edited by merlight : 08/11/14 at 10:32 AM.

08/11/14, 09:49 AM   #3
Randactyl
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
Try GetTradingHouseSearchResultItemLink(slotIndex, linkStyle). I scanned through the code at I think slotIndex == index on the current page (1 through numItemsOnPage from EVENT_TRADING_HOUSE_SEARCH_RESULTS_RECEIVED). But I'm a bit too lazy to test myself, sorry
Just checked, looks like once you have the itemControl (ZO_TradingHouseItemPaneSearchResults1Row#) you can get slotIndex from either itemControl.dataEntry.data.slotIndex or itemControl.key, and they follow the pattern from 1 to numItemsOnPage

Last edited by Randactyl : 08/11/14 at 10:02 AM.

08/12/14, 11:12 AM   #4
katkat42
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
Try GetTradingHouseSearchResultItemLink(slotIndex, linkStyle). I scanned through the code and think slotIndex == index on the current page (1 through numItemsOnPage from EVENT_TRADING_HOUSE_SEARCH_RESULTS_RECEIVED). But I'm a bit too lazy to test myself, sorry
And I missed this somehow? That's a little embarrassing... Thanks!

08/12/14, 12:51 PM   #5
katkat42
I hereby revise my request:

Please make the following functions:

CanItemLinkBeSmithingTraitResearched(itemLink)
CanItemLinkBeSmithingExtractedOrRefined(itemLink)

based on the current (bagId, slotIndex) versions.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [implemented] GetTradingHouseSearchResultLink()