08/14/14, 10:36 PM   #1
Hammerfoot
Question Loading ESO addons

When i hop onto Minion it runs through its thing checking for WoW then moves onto ESO like it always has. But now it just gets stuck at the "Loading" mini-screen with the blue bar bouncing back and forth saying its "Loading ESO addons" and nothing happens. I cant click on anything except for the login user button. Help me please.
08/14/14, 10:50 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hello Hammerfoot,

Please post your minion0.log and minion.xml. Thanks!

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236

Ps. I moved your post to its own thread. I think you misunderstood the thread you posted under because it has nothing at all to do with your problem.
08/27/14, 06:36 AM   #3
QuickSaveTV

Post Same Problem!

Hey, I got exactly the same issue with the OP, so I'm just gonna post here.

So the problem is that it skips through World of Warcraft addons as it should (I don't have any), loads about what 5-10 ESO addons and gets stuck on the same addon every time I try to restart Minion. This is the first time I have a major problem with Minion. I've tried deleting these addons Minion gets stuck on (physically from the AddOns folder and the data from SavedVariables) but what happens then is it gets stuck on another addon before it. Nothing seems to help, I've also downloaded the Alpha version of Minion and the same issue persists. Here are my extra information, Screenshot and logs:

Screenshot:

Logs:

Warning: Spoiler

Minion.xml

Warning: Spoiler
08/27/14, 10:50 AM   #4
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hello, although the symptoms look the same the cause is usually always different mainly because Minion only has a hand full of ways to show its failing. Thank you for posting your log and minion.xml as this is always key to find the real issue.

It looks like a game was manually added to Minion and the operating system was not giving it access to the path you entered because it was a bad path (C:\Users\QuickSaveTV\My Documents).

To fix this open your minion.xml in notepad or your favorite text editor. Find the following code near the bottom of the document and remove it.

Code:
<game addon-path="QzpcVXNlcnNcUXVpY2tTYXZlVFZcTXkgRG9jdW1lbnRz" auto-update="false" display-name="Elder Scrolls Online" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-3"/>
save the minion.xml and restart Minion.

I have created a ticket so that Minion will just ignore bad paths in the future and not hang on them.

Last edited by Dolby : 08/27/14 at 11:21 AM.
08/27/14, 12:58 PM   #5
QuickSaveTV

Thumbs up Thank you!

Dolby, dude thank you! It fixed it!

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Loading ESO addons